I took this picture of the Sacramento Temple last week with the girls. It's amazing how even without going in there is such an amazingly peaceful feeling that is felt there and everything is so beautiful and so well taken care of. I am grateful I had the opportunity to help with the landscaping for the temple Open House 2 years ago. As I walk around the outside I remember where I shoveled wood chips and planted shrubs. It's a nice feeling to know that in some small way I was able to contribute my time and labor to bring forth such a beautiful temple.Saturday, September 20, 2008
I Love To See The Temple
I took this picture of the Sacramento Temple last week with the girls. It's amazing how even without going in there is such an amazingly peaceful feeling that is felt there and everything is so beautiful and so well taken care of. I am grateful I had the opportunity to help with the landscaping for the temple Open House 2 years ago. As I walk around the outside I remember where I shoveled wood chips and planted shrubs. It's a nice feeling to know that in some small way I was able to contribute my time and labor to bring forth such a beautiful temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment