3 kids means needing my husband to go on walks with us because let's face it, it's hard to navigate 3 kids through a grocery store let alone a neighborhood filled with cars.
3 kids means a big Diet Pepsi nearly every day, due to the reasons above.
3 kids means never going anywhere without someone somewhere telling me my hands are full.
3 kids means waking up at least once every night either to feed one, comfort the other, or just to make sure all is well.
3 kids means it is much harder to get a picture of all my children smiling and looking at the camera at the same time. Much harder.
3 kids means more hugs, kisses, loves, and cuddles than I can count. It means I get to hear the word "Mom" more times in a day than I can count. It means that no matter what these 3 angels are mine.
Calling these 3 kids mine means I am the luckiest mom in the world.
1 comment:
amen amen amen:)
Post a Comment