
After all that ice cream we thought we'd spend some time in Toon Town lifting weights. Mikayla tried and tried, I think she actually thought she could pull them up!

I just love this picture of Megan looking so grown up. A little water and mousse in the hair and it completely changes her look!

Mikayla held Kendra in the stroller a lot. One time, she fell out of the stroller and tumbled on the ground and miraculously managed to keep Kendra up off the ground the whole time! We were amazed and quite proud of her quick thinking to roll onto her back to protect her sister. She loves her sisters a lot.

We all LOVED the Aladdin show! We got row 5 seats that were amazing and we laughed and sang along through the whole show. Can't wait until the Toy Story show comes out! Should be good.

This was a different day, I just thought it too cute not to include!

Aahhh Pluto. Never says a word, but iconic nonetheless.

We loved the flowers throughout the parks. I was surprised to discover so many plants, shrubs, and flowers are actually really good fakes! Silks, acrylics, and the like--very real-looking though.

I did a LOT of this in Disneyland. Baby girl does NOT take a bottle, so I found myself nursing while walking to the park, about everytime we went on Pirates of the Caribbean, while watching the girls ride rides, standing in a line, and while eating. Good thing she's little and goes with the flow!

On the spinny ladybug ride in CA Adventure. Again, mom rode, not dad.

We told the girls that they could pick one treat on the last day in the park and they both picked cotton candy. The massive gobs of pink fluff were all over their hands, chins, cheeks, everything!

But they sure loved it!

And it sure was fun to clean up.
We had a wonderful vacation in Disneyland. No (well, hardly any) tears, fighting, tantrums, complaining, or long lines! Truly was The Happiest Place on Earth.
4 comments:
it looks like you guys are having fun we go to disneyworld this thursday and friday, I was also noticing how much Megan looks like a dudley in these photos, I have never noticed that before.
Yeah, we've been noticing more recently too that Megan looks like a Dudley, I see some Emily in her. :) Have fun on your trip!!!
man I want to be back there already. great pictures sweetie and thanks for posting them.
-Trent
I think we must have just missed you in Disneyland. We went on May 3-7. Looks like you had lots of fun! Great pictures!
Post a Comment