First, got to sleep in: YAY!
Second, woke up to a fabulous spinach, avocado, tomato, turkey omelette: double yay!
Third, got a mani/pedi gift cert. and cute cards and gifts from the kids and hubby: triple yay!
Fourth, didn't have to cook or clean all day. The hubs took care of it all: quadruple yay!
In a nutshell, quite a good day. This is Mikayla's card she made at school. We got a class book with each of the kids' drawings and definitions of what a mother is.
Note the multi-tasking in the picture, I am simultaneously brushing her teeth while vacuuming. Yeah, I'm that good.
And this is from dear sweet Megan. I thought it was a nice drawing of us playing outside together or enjoying a dish of ice cream or laughing as we paint our nails or.... Nope. Not even close. I asked her to tell me about her picture and she said, "It's a dragon eating a baby." Wow. Thanks Megan. Someone slightly resenting the new baby? yikes. 

1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a great day! You are such a great mother. I am constantly amazed at all of the fun things you manage to do.
Post a Comment